My fascination with non-medicinal healing methods began at the age of 14, when I read a book on Tibetan methods of treating various diseases. Since then, the love for this business has grown and is not quenched to the present. From the age of 16 I began to study Korean acupuncture (Su Jok) under the guidance of a master of Wing Chun Kung Fu. At the age of 18, while studying with a master, I completed an advanced course on Su-Jok. When I was 19 years old, the first patients began to appear, they were my acquaintances and relatives. Each positive result pushed for further immersion in the world of non-medical rehabilitation techniques. For 6 years, I actively practiced Korean acupuncture.
IN ADDITION TO THE CLASSIC MASSAGE AND MASSAGE OF INTERNAL ORGANS, I WORK A LOT:
- With different problems of the spine (hernia, scoliosis, back pain), using soft techniques and techniques Yumeiho.
- With pregnant women (correction of the pelvis and spine, relieving tension in the muscles of the legs, back and neck using the Yumeiho method).
- With mothers in the postpartum period, using visceral chiropractic, can massage (vacuum therapy) and classic massage.
ATHLETES TRAINING BEFORE THE COMPETITION AND DURING THE RECOVERY PERIOD:
- In preparation for the competition and in the recovery period, I use my experience in more than 16 years of sports career (kung fu), knowing from the inside many of the subtleties in sports.
- The methods used are very different, depending on the level of the athlete and the sport. Vacuum massage, for example, helps to relieve muscle tension before competitions, after which the functional state increases by 15-20%. Athletes in the West have long been using can massage as an effective method of preparing for competitions, a striking example is Michael Fred Phelps II (the only sports champion in history, a 23-time Olympic champion).
- Yumeiho massage allows you to adjust the position of the bones of the pelvis and spine, thereby creating a uniform load between the right and left half of the body. This method avoids premature fatigue due to the lack of overload caused by various asymmetries in the work of muscles and displacement of the bones of the pelvis.
MASSAGE DURING PREGNANCY AND RESTORATION OF WOMEN AFTER BIRTH OF A CHILD:
- Work with pregnant women (correction of the pelvis and spine, stress relief in the muscles of the legs, back and neck, using manual techniques, Yumeiho techniques and classical massage).
- Pregnant massage can prevent the following problems: puffiness, threats of miscarriage, uterine tone, spinal pain, psychological and physical fatigue.
- Contraindications to this procedure: the threat of miscarriage, epilepsy, various exacerbations, infectious diseases.
- In the postpartum period, visceral chiropractic, cupping (vacuum therapy), classic massage and manual techniques are used. With the help of visceral therapy, it is possible to solve well the problems of internal organs in the postpartum period (various omissions of the internal organs, atonic intestines, constipation, gas formation, spasms of internal organs). Yumeiho, classic massage and can massage allows you to alleviate the condition of the mother during breastfeeding and the constant carrying of the baby in her arms, through the study of all muscles and correction of the pelvis and spine.
- In the process of work, individual adjustments are made for nutrition, lifestyle and physical activity.
- I FOLLOW CLEAR RULES AND EXPLAIN THEM TO MY PATIENTS:
- The rescue of a drowning man, the work of the drowning man himself.
- I perform 7% of work, I launch self-regulation mechanisms in the body, 93% of work, the patient must perform himself.
- I do not take those people who themselves do not apply and do not want to make efforts to their recovery (because of laziness, etc.) and who at the same time place all responsibility for their health on the shoulders of a doctor, masseur, wife, husband, anyone, but not on their own.
- If the patient does not follow my recommendations, he will not achieve the desired result.
I studied at the Academy of Tyulyaev, where I received theoretical and practical skills in classical massage, applied kinesiology, sports massage , massage for children, body physiology, and the elimination of various diseases through various massage techniques.
I began an individual training with a specialist who had been trained with A. Ogulov. (President of the Professional Association of Visceral Therapists) vacuum massage, visceral therapy (massage of internal organs), api therapy (treatment of bee stings), hirudo therapy (setting leeches), shock-dynamic massage and gouache (Chinese medicine).
I studied visceral therapy from Ogulov A.T. and joined the professional association of visceral therapists.
I studied Australian neuro-sedative massage (Bowen massage).
Completed a course on “Advanced training of visceral therapists” at the center of the “Predtecha” and received a diploma of a 2nd category specialist.
I was trained and certified on yumeiho therapy with assignment of 1 degree from the leading instructor-therapist Yumeiho 5 degrees, rehabilitologist, certified teacher of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Khazov Oleg Eduardovich. Diploma issued by an accredited branch of the International Yumeiho Center in Tokyo.
I completed a course on “Improving the qualifications of visceral therapists” at the Center “Predtecha” and received a diploma of a 3rd category specialist.
I underwent training and certification in yumeiho therapy with assignment of 2 degrees from the leading instructor-therapist Yumeiho 5 degrees, rehabilitologist, certified teacher of the "Russian Academy of Medical Sciences" Khazov Oleg Eduardovich. Diploma issued by an accredited branch of the International Yumeiho Center in Tokyo.
I completed the training program: “Correction of the functional state of the spine” from the leading instructor-therapist Yumeiho, 5th degree, rehabilitologist, certified teacher of the "Russian Academy of Medical Sciences" Khazov Oleg Eduardovich.
I underwent training and certification for yumeiho therapy with assignment of 3 degrees from leading instructor-therapist Yumeiho 5 degrees, rehabilitologist, certified teacher of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences Oleg Khazov Oleg Eduardovich. Diploma issued by an accredited branch of the International Yumeiho Center in Tokyo.
Opened with his colleague the first in St. Petersburg Educational and Wellness Center Yumeiho and Visceral Chiropractic (abdominal massage according to the method of Ogulov A.T.) Vita Visceral.
Student of the St. Petersburg Medical and Social Institute, medical faculty, specialty: general medicine.
Pelvic and spinal correction
Work with pregnant
Recovery after childbirth
Massage for athletes
Massage for children from 6 years old
Massage for children from 0 to 5 years
Good health is above wealth