1) YUMEIHO THERAPY
This is the eastern method of working with the musculoskeletal system. This method allows to improve the condition of the musculoskeletal system.
2) VISCERAL MASSAGE (MASSAGE OF INTERNAL ORGANS)
This is work with internal organs. This stage allows you to restore the correct position of the internal organs in the body, eliminate tension and soreness in the organs. This should be done to eliminate the influence of internal organs on the posture and the entire musculoskeletal system.
3) CLASSIC MASSAGE
The main goal of the massage is to improve blood circulation, the removal of degradation products from the muscles, deep relaxation of the muscles, and the removal of psychological and physical stress.
4) VACUUM MASSAGE
The vacuum massage procedure is performed using special vacuum cans, taking into account the physical condition of the patient and the established method of exposure. Mobilizing the body's internal reserves with the help of vacuum therapy leads to sustained improvement or deliverance from more than 100 diseases. This is a good prevention of aging and premature wilting of the body.
INDICATIONS FOR THE COURSE "HEALTHY SPINE"
- herniated disc;
- sciatica, pain in the joints and spine;
- The consequences of osteochondrosis;
- pain and aches in the joints, headache and dizziness;
- headaches, dizziness, migraines, the effects of traumatic brain injury;
- diseases of internal organs;
- accompaniment of management of pregnant women, recovery in the postpartum period.
IMPROVING SESSIONS FOR CHILDREN ARE CONDUCTED WITH THE FOLLOWING INDICATIONS
Scoliosis, poor posture, distortion, hyperexcitability and hyperactivity, learning difficulties, seizure syndrome, and many other things.
THE COURSE "HEALTHY SPINE" GIVES YOU
- Healthy back and correct posture
- Prevention of stroke and heart attack
- Life without headaches and dizziness
- Normalization of the internal organs
- Improving sleep quality
- Increase of vital energy, assimilation of information
After the first session you will feel:
- natural muscle tone of the neck is restored;
- normal brain blood circulation is restored;
- functions of the central and peripheral nervous systems are improved.