The overall effect of the Yumeiho procedure:
* Removal of emotional and physical stress;
* Improving posture and relieving tension in the back muscles;
* Correction of the position of the pelvic bones;
* Improved tissue microcirculation;
* Restoration of mobility in the joints;
* Improved muscle elasticity;
* Recovery of the center of gravity of the body;
* Improving the functioning of internal organs;
* Raising the mood and improving performance.
Yumeiho is a unique oriental body dressing system, which is more than 4000 years old. The word “yumeiho” is of Japanese origin and consists of three parts: “y” means “increase, dawn”, “mei” is “life force, energy”, and “ho” means “technique” or “method”. Literally it turns out: "a technique to increase vitality."
Thousands of years of practical application made the umeiho system as efficient as possible. All the movements, techniques, body positions of the therapist and the patient, the sequence of the technician, their duration and intensity are spelled out in the smallest details. This allows you to deeply and accurately act on the body without unnecessary manipulation and loss of time. As a result, we get a balanced and harmonious body, both physically and energetically.
Yumeiho differs from massages, manual therapy and osteopathy by the integrity of the approach and the balanced effect on the entire body. In one procedure, the whole body is worked out from the tips of the toes to the crown, including the musculoskeletal system, all muscle groups, ligaments, tendons, joints; the correct position of the internal organs is built; harmonized nervous, circulatory and lymphatic systems. And most importantly, they all begin to work optimally for the body.
The health of the whole body depends on the proper functioning of the nervous system and the proper functioning of the internal organs. From the health of the spine depends on the work of the entire nervous system. And the nervous system controls the work of the organs.
Therefore, Yumeiho therapy is the basis for the treatment of not only diseases of the spine, joints, the entire musculoskeletal system, but also diseases of the internal organs.
The range of application of the yumeiho system is very wide. Yumeiho therapy is indispensable for scoliosis and other back problems. The posture becomes healthy and beautiful, and in fact it depends on how we look, how we feel our body, how we move. Posture is how people around us see us. In addition, Yumeiho effectively relieves tension, chronic fatigue and pain in the back, neck, shoulders, arms and legs, is used to recover from sports and other types of stress, shown during pregnancy.
My qualifications in Yumeiho therapy
I am a yumeiho therapist, a member of the National Yumeiho Federation, 3rd dan in the Yumeiho Japanese tradition. The participant of international seminars and meetings on yumeiho in Russia, Europe, Japan.
My teacher:Oleg Khazov:
- Therapist instructor Yumeiho V degree;
- Visceral therapist of the highest category;
- President of the National Federation of Yumeiho;
- Vice-President of the National Professional Association of Traditional Medicine and Wellness Practices;
- Director of the Russian branch of the International Yumeiho Center (Tokyo).
The body is our most important tool. Through him we feel life and we manifest ourselves. Like any tool, the body needs careful attention, careful care and proper tuning. All this can provide us yumeiho.
© 2019 All rights reserved.