WORKING WITH POSTURE DISORDERS
When working with such problems, I actively use a set of techniques aimed at eliminating venous and lymphatic stasis, relieving tension from muscles and improving spinal mobility.
In this paper, I use classical massage, vacuum massage, manual techniques from Yumeiho (correction of the position of the pelvic bones) and manual therapy.
The number of sessions as a rule depends on the nature of the neglect of the problem, on the strength of the pain, and on many other factors.
* herniated disc;
* back pain in different locations
* radiculitis, pain in the joints and spine;
* consequences of osteochondrosis;
* pain and aches in the joints, headache and dizziness;
* headaches, dizziness, migraines, effects of traumatic brain injury;
* diseases of internal organs;
* maintenance of management of pregnant women, recovery in the postpartum period.
Often, spinal problems can be caused by eating disorders, uncomfortable sleeping posture, poor posture.
© 2019 All rights reserved.