THERAPIST WITH with with more than 10 years experience
My fascination with non-medicinal healing methods began at the age of 14, when I read a book on Tibetan methods of treating various diseases. Since then, the love for this business has grown and is not quenched to the present. From the age of 16 I began to study Korean acupuncture (Su Jok) under the guidance of a master of Wing Chun Kung Fu. At the age of 18, while studying with a master, I completed an advanced course on Su-Jok. When I was 19 years old, the first patients began to appear, they were my acquaintances and relatives. Each positive result pushed for further immersion in the world of non-medical rehabilitation techniques. For 6 years, I actively practiced Korean acupuncture.
1. With different problems of the spine, using soft techniques and techniques Yumeiho.
2. With pregnant women (correction of the pelvis and spine, relieving tension in the muscles of the legs, back and neck using the Yumeiho method). Contraindications to this procedure: the threat of miscarriage, epilepsy, various exacerbations.
3. With moms in the postpartum period, using visceral chiropractic, canned and classic massage
For over 16 years I have been practicing Wing Chun Chinese Martial Art. This is another of the interesting aspects of my life, in which I have mastered and continue to master work with athletes, in the field of recovery after workouts, rehabilitation after injuries and preparing athletes for competitions.
In my methods of massage, I consider a person as a single organism and in this connection I give great importance to diagnostics, considering it important for both doctors and massage therapists, because it is necessary to remove the cause, not the effect.
1. The rescue of a drowning man, the work of the drowning man himself.
2. I perform 7% of work, I launch self-regulation mechanisms in the body, 93% of work, the patient must perform himself.
3. I do not take those people who themselves do not apply and do not want to make efforts to their recovery (because of laziness, etc.) and who at the same time place all responsibility for their health on the shoulders of a doctor, masseur, wife, husband, anyone, but not on their own.
4. If the patient does not follow my recommendations, he will not achieve the desired result.
© 2019 All rights reserved.